About Me

My photo
I don't write for a living, but I live to write. I have over 600K words penned but not a dang thing published. Im a pescatarian who also happens to love yoga. (Cliche, yes Im aware) I read as much as I write sooooo- books don't last long with me. I talk to myself- like alot- , I love camping, I want to move to Tenn, and the number one person in my life JC. So there ya have it. Come hang out with me.... ;)

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Big News

Hello world. Looks like I have been MIA for a while. But I am back now and ready to get this party started. So let's kick off this new year of blogging with some exciting news. I am about to publish my first book. That's right and you heard it here first.
My first paranormal romance is to be published on Nook and Kindle and should be hitting the virtual library sometime late April. Until then... I'll be posting a sneak peak here sometime next week. This little novella will keep you on your toes and up at night. And it won't break the "budgetors" bank.
Well I'm off- got lots of editing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment