About Me

My photo
I don't write for a living, but I live to write. I have over 600K words penned but not a dang thing published. Im a pescatarian who also happens to love yoga. (Cliche, yes Im aware) I read as much as I write sooooo- books don't last long with me. I talk to myself- like alot- , I love camping, I want to move to Tenn, and the number one person in my life JC. So there ya have it. Come hang out with me.... ;)

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Dreams and Tails

As far as writing goes. I am feeling a little like a failure. I haven't done as  much as I would have liked... actually I haven't done anything at all. And at my age I feel that door closing quickly. I have over 600K words written and nothing but a half full 6GB jump-drive to show for it.
I am chasing dreams and tails and all that is getting me is dizzy and tired. What am I wasting my time on? Dreams. And tails.  I just get exasperated with whatever I am currently working and I move on to another story and then they never get finished. Or they they get finished but never edited. Or they get finished and edited but never queried. Or they get finished and edited and queried but never mailed out. In the end its all the same. A dream to write becomes reality and takes form on word document but its final resting place is just me chasing my own damn tail.
*Sigh* I wonder if I will ever grow a pair and actually do something with this God given imagination or just let it rot in a never ending cycle of circles.

No comments:

Post a Comment